Experience the cleaning without dryness through “TAREL’s Skin Barrier Protection Technology” created by the decade of scientific research by the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, and Dermatology Department at Charite University in Berlin, Germany.
- Great for sensitive skin, dry skin, acne-prone skin, children skin, and the elderly who has a dry skin problem
- Does not contain any small-highly charged surfactants such as sulfate surfactants and sodium or potassium salt of fatty acids. Those small-highly charged surfactants usually have a high cleansing ability, so high that they can penetrate the skin barrier and remove essential lipids from the skin barriers. Tarel Acne Sensitive cleanser uses amino acid derivative surfactants which are very biocompatible and has good cleansing ability without penetrating the skin barrier. Tarel Laboratory has developed an extremely slippery formulation that can slip away dirt. You can feel this novel slippery cleanser right away in the first use.
- pH balanced. The pH of our gel matches that of the natural skin.
- Cleans skin without changing the natural slight negative charge on the skin. Good charge balance on the skin helps strengthen the skin barrier. The net slight negative charge of our gel matches that of the natural skin.
- Contains three plant extracts, thyme, oregano, and Oolong tea (caffeine-free) extracts at optimal concentrations to protect skin against harmful bacteria. They also help maintain the natural microbiome of the skin. You can feel the natural aroma of these extracts in Tarel’s perfume-free cleansing gel.
Salicylic Acid (BHA) · Paraben · Silicone · Formaldehyde · Mineral Oils · Petrochemicals · Propylene Glycol · Artificial Colours · Heavy Metals · Microplastic Particles
Water, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Origanum Vulgare Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Pca, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Acetate, Cellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin.