Daily skincare routine
The skin is the largest organ (accounting for about 16% of a person's total weight) and has especially important vital functions: thermoregulation, protection of internal organs and accumulation of nutrients (in the fatty tissue). Give it the necessary protection and care.
You can care for your skin at home and this procedure does not take long. A complete basic routine consists of a few essential steps:
- Cleansing is the first and indispensable step of any beauty routine. It is where the journey to healthy and beautiful skin begins. Base care products can be applied only to clean skin from impurities (sebum, sweat, and residues of cosmetics) for better penetration of active ingredients into the deeper layers and to avoid allergic reactions.
- Exfoliation and self-massage of the skin will help stimulate cell regeneration. The human epidermis is completely renewed in 30-40 days, during this period the stratum corneum thickens and inhibits the renewal process of new cells. To remove dead skin particles, use a scrub or body scrub 1-2 times a week. It also improves blood circulation, tone and relief of the skin.
- Moisturize. Skin consists of 85% water, 70% dermis and 15% epidermis. Thus it requires a great deal of hydration in order to be healthy. Remember that any skin type should be moisturized, especially oily or problematic skin. Also, don't forget your drinking regimen and consume your daily allowance of pure water.
- Nutrition. In addition to hydration, skin cells need nutrients (vitamin A, E, C, B, zinc, copper, antioxidants, etc.) to maintain barrier function, strengthen lipid mantle, detoxify, repair and heal tissues.
- Sweat protection. In today's world, it is impossible to imagine a morning routine without antiperspirants (they limit the production of sweat in the apocrine glands) or deodorants (they eliminate the smell of sweat without affecting perspiration levels).
Every day we apply different cleansers and skin care products to our skin, so it's worth thinking about how safe they are for your health and the environment.